LL- NutLock Shorts LL- NutLock Shorts

You stole the Nut Reject Idea.

Which ever one of you did the Nut Reject Idea Stole it from Don Hertzfel! He made a bunch of Family Time Commercials that got rejected.. You just took the audio and put your own charaters instead of the real ones.

heres the link: bitterfilms(dot)com/rejected.(html)

MylesAnimated responds:

you do know that making links to other sites well get you banned, right?

CG vs Clone CG vs Clone

could just be me..

could just be me..but..that reminded be alot of Dragon Ball Z..I mean the whole flying and the hair and eye brows turning yellow/gold..then all the ladscape scenes..you should probably look into that because that could get that company pretty mad.. Then again thats just me thinking this.

Good Animation though keep it up.

SuperFakeFilms responds:

yeah I know I almost didn't submit it because of that

At The Water Cooler At The Water Cooler

cool animation

Im really liked it. it was a good joke but the audio was bad.. So probably just work on that and you will have a really great animation! :)

Stinky Bean Stinky Bean

One problem...

I had a problem with jumping the platforms after a while once you miss one is respawns you in the middle of two platforms and by the time it lets you move you die again and again and again..so I lost the game because of that. It happened at the apple tree first then the second time I played it happened at the acorn guy. So you might want to check into that.. Other then that it was a good game..hard to shoot the bad guys some times but I liked the style the sound and the overall game.. great job just fix the few problems with the respawn. :)