LL- NutLock Shorts LL- NutLock Shorts

You stole the Nut Reject Idea.

Which ever one of you did the Nut Reject Idea Stole it from Don Hertzfel! He made a bunch of Family Time Commercials that got rejected.. You just took the audio and put your own charaters instead of the real ones.

heres the link: bitterfilms(dot)com/rejected.(html)

MylesAnimated responds:

you do know that making links to other sites well get you banned, right?

CG vs Clone CG vs Clone

could just be me..

could just be me..but..that reminded be alot of Dragon Ball Z..I mean the whole flying and the hair and eye brows turning yellow/gold..then all the ladscape scenes..you should probably look into that because that could get that company pretty mad.. Then again thats just me thinking this.

Good Animation though keep it up.

SuperFakeFilms responds:

yeah I know I almost didn't submit it because of that

At The Water Cooler At The Water Cooler

cool animation

Im really liked it. it was a good joke but the audio was bad.. So probably just work on that and you will have a really great animation! :)

Foamy, The Making of Foamy, The Making of

it was good but..

it was good but if you didn't use this to make fun of illwillpress it would of been alot better..but I like the advice about the backgrounds..never knew it was that easy Ive been drawing all of mine by hand haha..damn..anyways your graphics where very good..keep it up.

hey I got a question though..why does everyone use this computer voice?

.:Foamy:. &amp;lt;3 Mexico .:Foamy:. <3 Mexico

Dangit!!

Gosh everytime man!! You always scare me with that screaming Hampster at the end haha..anyways the style was great just like the real "illwillpress" but I couldn't understand what he was saying at all..other than that it was cool.

The Widow Collab The Widow Collab

Awsome

Wow haha that was really good..the music when perfect with it..and the message you where trying to give was very powerful also..kinda morbid but anyways it reminded me of this old korean music video called "Take two" by Seo taiji you should look it up, you have that style..that very weird on the verge of scary style that I really like.. keep it up!

Sonic Epoch: Best of vol3 Sonic Epoch: Best of vol3

umm..

Well it was some good graphics but you pretty much had the same theme for everyone of them.."The Penis"..with your guys talent you could be making something not so hentai-furry...kinda made me sick..never want to watch the sonic shows now..:(

FatBadger responds:

not so furry??? you got a sexy furry rabbit in your NG profile lol.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Awsome!

That was a great way to sum up that game haha..I never got past that first old man with the revolvers..but yeah that has to be one of the best flash animations Ive ever seen. My head hurts for laughing so much. Keep up the great work! :)

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Very funny

I actually think this is the best flash animation I've ever seen..It's so funny with the voice charlie has and the two annoying unicorns always bugging him..you should really make this into a series Id watch them! :)

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Great Korean Animation..

Dang koreans and how good they are at Animation haha.. This was an excellent Flash animation I can really see a certain style in it which relates to alot of foriegn art. (I watch alot of foreign films and animations) I liked the childish feel to it yet at the same time you really showed the results of something happening..
I give this Animation a 10/10.